Our News Blog [HERE]vancouver lake forecast
- No running on the docks.
- No fishing from the docks.
- No fireworks or firearms allowed in or around the Marina.
- All walkways must be kept clear. Personal belongings are not to be stored on the docks. All belongings, including storage boxes, buckets, chairs, barbecues, tables, gas cans, boat parts, etc., are to be stowed on your boat or taken home with you.
- Do not use your barbecue on the docks. Please barbecue on your boat or elsewhere for safety reasons.
- All equipment used to work on boats or houses should be removed from docks before you leave the area. All sanding, painting or cleaning of boats or houses must be done in a manner that is environmentally safe.
- Do not dump anything in the water.
- Carry all garbage and recyclables out with you. No garbage containers are allowed on the docks.
- Life jackets are required for children. All children must be supervised by an adult.
- Do not flush feminine protection or any other non-biodegradable items, such as diapers or underwear, down the toilets.
- Stay off the logs. Do not board a boat or house without the owner’s permission.
- There is a 5 mph speed limit through the Marina. You are responsible for any damage to houses or boats caused by your wake.
- Bicycles, tricycles and motorcycles are not to be ridden on the docks.
- Pets must be kept on a leash. Clean up messes promptly. Cats are not allowed in the covered moorages.
- Boaters must use the parking lot across the street. A Discover Pass is required by WDFW. Parking on the river side of the road is reserved for houseboat tenants only. A five-minute loading zone is available at the top of the main ramp.
- Do not block mail boxes or dumpsters.
- Houseboat tenants are allowed one car per registered driver. WDFW allows no storage of vehicles, trailers, campers, etc., in the parking lot.
- The carts near the main ramp are there for your convenience. We have a limited number so please do not leave carts in front of your house or boat slip. Return it after each use so it is available for others.
- 24-Hour surveillance cameras are located throughout the Marina. The Marina is not responsible, nor can it be held liable, for loss, theft or damage to vehicles, vessels, personal belongings, nor for personal injury.
- The Marina makes every effort to ensure your safety. Please report any potential hazards or unsafe conditions immediately.
- Quiet hours begin at 10:00 pm.
- Failure to comply with these rules may result in fines or expulsion from the Marina.